Friday, March 9, 2012

Fruit for Life Review

Fruit for Life was kind enough to send me products to review. They sent a TON of stuff! Two of everything! Crazy nice of them!

I spread the love and shared these delicious products with my friends!

Here is a little info from their website:

fruit for Life

The Fruit for Life Range includes products such as:
Goji Berries, Figs, Mango, Blueberries, Strawberries, Apricots and Roasted Coconut Chips. Our Goji Berries and Figs are completely natural products containing no added colours, flavours, sugar or preservatives. All Fruit for Life pouches are conveniently presented in re-sealable packs.


You’ll find a juicy selection of dried fruit and coconut recipes featuring snacks, meals, desserts and drinks plus some great ideas on how to include dried fruit and coconuts in your daily diet.

Our delicious Fruit for Life range can be found with the dried fruit in the baking section of your local supermarket.

Our dried fruit selection

Committed to the continual development and diversity of our range, we are constantly searching the globe for unique and innovative dried fruits. Our current selection includes Figs, Goji Berries, Mango, Strawberries, Blueberries, Apricots, Apple and Roasted Coconut Chips.

We always strive to provide premium quality whole or sliced fruits rather than diced and where possible, minimise or eliminate the use of additives in our products whilst maintaining a standard of presentation which is appealing to consumers.

What a lovely bunch of coconuts

Everyone loves the idea of fresh coconut but so few know where to start! We have been distributing coconuts for over 30 years and have compiled some great tips on how to handle those mysterious coconuts. Browse through our website for information on selection, opening, preparation and recipes and check out our coconut videos – you’ll be amazed how easy it is!


************************************************************

Now, for my review!

Coconut Mango: 11/10! WOWZAS!!! These little babies were SOOOO TASTY!! Soft and chewy bite sized pieces. Loved the flavor combo!

Dried Blueberries: 9/10! These tasted good! I liked eating them by themselves for an easy, healthy snack on the go!

Berry Mix: 10/10! I loved the combination of berries in this pack! I think my favorite were the cherries! YUM!

Dried Figs: 5/10! I personally do not like figs, so I did not like these. I’m sure if you like figs to begin with, you will love these!

Goji Berries: 8/10! I liked these, but they weren’t my all time favorite.

Dried Mango: 8/10! These were unique. I liked the flavor, but the texture took a little getting used to.

Coconut Chips: 9/10! These added a lot of flavor to my yogurt messes! Perfectly sweet and full of flavor! YUM!

Apple Rings: 10/10! I love apples, and these were fantastic!!! I liked eating them on their own as a snack, but I also added them to my oatmeal too! YUM!




Please visit their website and order something for yourself!
http://www.fmpmarketing.com.au/default.asp

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...