Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fun Survey!

Janetha from Meals and Moves posted this fun survey and I had to join in on the fun!

A is for age:22 (although EVERYBODY thinks I'm like 16...it's annoying now, but I am sure I will like that later on in life! haha)

B is for breakfast today: Promax Bar - Peanut Butter flavor

C is for currently craving: I just ate a snack, so I'm not really hungry, but I am always craving CHEESECAKE! ;)

D is for dinner tonight:Not sure, I'm going to a United Way dinner, so we shall see!

E is for favorite type of exercise: DANCE IT OUT!!!

F is for an irrational fear: um... snakes? lol

G is for gross food: Oysters! I wanted to throw up when I tried one...NEVER AGAIN!

H is for hometown: Clarksville

I is for something important: JESUS CHRIST is number one in my life! :)

J is for current favorite jam:


K is for kids:I don't have any of my own, but I babysit about 284928347 of them! ;)

L is for current location: Sitting at my desk in my room!

M is for the most recent way you spent money: Filled up on gas... ouch!

N is for something you need: I NEED to secure a big girl job after I graduate in 52 days!!!!!!!

O is for occupation: Student Teacher and Professional Babysitter

P is for pet peeve: Smoking. YUCK!

Q is for a quote:7 days without Jesus makes one WEAK!

R is for random fact about you:I am obsessed with the number 7.

S is for favorite healthy snack: A big, fat, juicy HONEYCRISP apple!

T is for favorite treat: CHEEEEEESECAKE!!!

U is for something that makes you unique: I can sing pretty much every song on the radio from the exact place in the song when you turn the station. I LOVE singing and can memorize words pretty easily.

V is for favorite vegetable: Carrots! Hands down! I ate almost 3 pounds of them in one week ;)

W is for today’s workout: Strength Training (abs & arms) and a little cardio on the elliptical.

X is for X-rays you’ve had: Teeth

Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Starting my 2nd student teaching placement! It was WAY different than my 1st placement. It was not worse or better than my 1st placement, just DIFFERENT.

Z is for your time zone: Central

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...