Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Splurge

I do believe that eating good food and exercising are some of the keys to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, but I also believe that it is necessary to INDULGE now and then.

I definitely did that on Friday night and it was FABULOUS!

"I had always thought that once you grew up you could do anything you wanted - stay up all night or eat ice-cream straight out of the container."
-- Bill Bryson


On Saturday, I went to my favorite workout ever: DANCE IT OUT. Then, I rushed to campus to take my senior exit exam (can I get a WHOOP WHOOP!?!!? ONE STEP CLOSER TO GRADUATION!!!) after that, went straight to Body Flow (while I ate some carrots along the way..haha), then I came home, ate lunch, showered, and got ready for the Volunteer Banquet at my church.

The banquet was lovely. They served yummy lasagna, green beans, rolls, and cupcakes. We had a comedian and he was great! I was laughing a lot. (but, that's typical...it doesn't take much to make me laugh!)


They gave us all an envelope with our names on it. When I got home, I opened it. This is what was inside:

I think it says a lot about our church staff when they HAND WRITE thank you notes to all of the people that came to the banquet! There were a TON of people there! I am so thankful to be a part of such a wonderful church!


Talk to me:

What's YOUR favorite thing to splurge on?

Have you ever seen a comedian???

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...