Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mini Triathlon Circuit Workout

Ever since I started student teaching, I haven't been able to attend my favorite group fitness classes during the week, since they are all at like 9:30am or later.

So, I decided to create a fun routine on my own!

Mini Triathlon Circuit Workout

10 Minutes on the StairStepper

(source)

15 Minutes on the Track
1 lap walking
3 laps running
1 lap walking
2 laps soccer shuffle
1 lap walking
100 jumping jacks
(REPEAT circuit)
(definitely not the track, but I wanted to add a fun and colorful picture to this post! haha)

10 Minutes on the Spin Bike

Source
(I alternated the resistance every minute)


This workout made me work up a sweat and kept me from getting bored!

****************************************************************

In other news, I painted my nails with a shiny silver color and had to show them off!
LOVE THEM!!

Talk to me...
What is YOUR favorite personalized workout routine?
What is YOUR favorite color to paint your nails?

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...