Sunday, March 4, 2012

Protein Puff Recipe and Funny Story! :)

So...I saw a recipe that I just had to try from Vanillia Bean Lean's blog!

I decided to switch a few things because I didn't have everything in my pantry. It turned out great!

Protein Puff Ingredients:

Directions:
(Spray Non-Stick Cooking Spray inside MICROWAVE SAFE bowl)
1. Pour packet of Oatmeal in bowl.
2. Add Cinnamon and a pinch of baking powder.
3. Pour in 1/3 cup egg whites and mix everything until well combined.
4. Microwave for about 1:30 ~ 1:45
(Make sure you watch this, because it might inflate! If so, just open the microwave for a second and start again until done!)

ENJOY!
:)


******************************************************

I have a funny story to share with you...

I am currently student teaching in 3rd grade. On Friday, we were getting ready to leave, so the kids were just reading quietly for a few minutes until the announcements came on. One little boy (who apparently has a huge crush on me) was not reading, so I gave him the "look". You know, that "you better stop goofing off and start following directions look", and guess what he did?

HE WINKED AT ME!

It was so subtle and I couldn't help but bust out laughing! I actually had the microphone on (which btw, I love whoever invented those classroom mics because I don't have to waste my voice teaching all day!) so it made a loud noise when I threw my head back in laughter. Well, my mentor teacher had NO CLUE what happened because she was grading papers, so she ran out in the hallway because she thought there was a behavior issue or something in the hallway!!!
HAHAHA!

I told my little friend that he better start reading before we BOTH got in trouble!

;)

ohhhhhhhh kids!

I just love 'em!


Do YOU have any funny kid stories? Please share with me!!!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...