Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stay-cation DAY THREE!

Day 3 of my Stay-cation has been AWESOME!!!!!!!!! This morning, I went to SCULPT and SPIN class. I loveeeee those classes! They are a great way to mix up my routine and shock my muscles! :) 


Then, I went to the spa and got a manicure!!! It was soooooo nice there! I have never been to such a fancy place before! Afterwards, I almost fell asleep in the waiting room while my nails dried! They had soothing music playing and I got to lay on a couch. AAAAAHHHHHH...

I just noticed that the color I picked out matches my shirt perfectly!

Then, I took Pancakes (the puppy I am watching for this week) on a walk. 

 She likes to sneak attack me with kisses!!! haha


Don't forget to sign up for my GIVEAWAY if you missed it earlier this week!

Talk to me:
Do you enjoy manicures at the spa? What's your favorite color to paint your nails?

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...