Monday, March 19, 2012

Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Cookies Review

Enjoy Life Foods sent me there new Crunchy Cookies to review!

Enjoy Life Foods Enjoy Life Foods Enjoy Life Foods
Enjoy Life Foods Enjoy Life Foods Enjoy Life Foods Enjoy Life Foods


Here's some info from their website:

We’ve invested in a dedicated plant so that you have the added confidence and assurance that you can eat Enjoy Life products without worries. Unlike other manufacturers whose facilities might also process gluten- or nut-containing products, all Enjoy Life production equipment warehouse space is dedicated to being gluten- and nut-free.

Our bakery features 7,000 sq. ft. and includes a production facility and two warehouses. Approximately 40 production employees work daily to bring you our delicious and nutritious treats. We produce and package the majority of our products in the bakery. Did you know that we can produce up to 18,000 Soft Baked cookies per hour? That’s 30,000 boxes of cookies in a day!

********************************************************

I decided to have a COOKIE PARTY with my small group!

My small group leaders are kind enough to provide a homemade meal for us each week before we dig into scripture. This week was probably my favorite so far! (I'll share what he made us on another day) Okay, I lied, I really can't choose my favorite because Tristan is an AMAZING cook! I love everything he makes!!!)



Here is a video of our review of these cookies!



In case you couldn't hear me on the video, this was our order of favorites:
Chocolate Chip
Vanilla Honey
Double Chocolate
Sugar

We all gave these Crunchy Cookies a THUMBS UP!!

:)

Please visit Enjoy Life Foods website and check out all of their great products!
http://enjoylifefoods.com/index.php

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...